In today’s competitive business environment, having up-to-date information and business intelligence at the tip of your fingers is a key asset.
Delivering business intelligence is an integral part of our work at Atradius. We believe it makes sense to share this knowledge with our customers; which is where Atradius Insights comes in.
A sophisticated online analysis tool, we developed Atradius Insights in close collaboration with our customers. It is designed to help you easily identify risks, monitor your portfolio performance and find new business opportunities. Unrivalled within the credit insurance industry, it sets a new standard for credit management.
Atradius Insights: a smarter way to manage your buyer portfolio
Atradius Insights provides many useful features such as a bird’s eye view of your portfolio via a business intelligence dashboard, drill-down options to the lowest level of detail, various filter possibilities and the ability to export your selected data.
The key features enable you to:
- View the highest level of information or drill-down to the deepest detail in only 3 clicks
- Follow trends and developments in your buyer portfolio, if you want up to the last 5 years (daily update)
- Be more proactive by anticipating on future changes in risk cover
- Use interactive world maps to identify opportunities or to clearly see areas of risk
- Quickly pinpoint anomalies or areas for further investigation with our bubble graphs
- Easily filter or search the information that is most interesting for you
Atradius Insights: making business intelligence work for you
Atradius Insights is available for all Atradius customers. The online platform gives you access, via a secure log in, at any time from any place in the world.
Special features have been built into the tool to help you tailor it to your needs.
To learn more please take a look at our tutorial below or download the factsheet.
Award-Winning Customer Platform
Atradius Insights is the proud winner of the prestigious ‘Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation Award’ for cutting-edge solutions.
Almost 40,000 applications were submitted for the Oracle Excellence Award from around the world. Oracle's decision to award us with the Excellence accolade was based on a number of criteria: the uniqueness of our business case; originality of the architecture and the benefits Atradius Insights brings to businesses.